NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

In my opinion, pinnacle don't want Paul gone.Paul is the...

1. 3,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1372
    In my opinion, pinnacle don't want Paul gone.
    Paul is the company.
    Otherwise there's only Apsec and SG Hiscock with major holdings... but you keep posting month after month about "The T20 should do something". Honestly, to me it just appears another excuse to post against a company you seem to have a long term dislike for, and incite controversy and negativity.
    You and others have posted enough times about what you believe Me, Mr Yogi and T20 should do.
    Whether you don't have knowledge of the T20 holdings, or whether you just post about T20 taking out management for the sake of derailing and negative posting.. it is ridiculous to keep saying "The T20" unless you have any idea at all what Pinnacle at least want/think is best.

For all we know, Pinnacle are completely onside with current management (as I believe they are).. also likely preventing Apsec getting too much of the company.. but, obviously Paul has been happy to allow them to continue increasing their stake so far.
    I tried contacting Apsec earlier this year, hoping to get any hint of why they are buying up Nor (not expecting to get anywhere, if even get spoken to).. The fund manager or whatever he was actually returned the call, but obviously wouldn't discuss, and was quite blunt/rude!

You are well aware Apsec, and to a lesser degree, SG Hiscock are the major holders, and are the only ones who cpuld have any potential say/impact on the company, and you know roughly what they hold.
    Obviously they aren't involved in the daily Nor thread, so you continuing to post "T20 should take out management" doesn't really have any relevance, does it?

All we can hope for it Paul firstly getting the Oracle deal over the line, that he has been working towards for years now.. and then Metaswitch to follow, and telcos finally rolling in..
    Then currently negative posters will likely be raving about Paul again, as they were when holding in previous years.

When I first came on HC, when Nor SP was flying above 10c on the back of ONLY world phone downloads - the gyro was dominating the thread with nothing but massive praise and hype for the the Paulrus and Nor...
    Let's see if things finally change again, very soon.

I was expecting to have seen VM update by now, but it wouldn't be Nor unless it took longer than expected... or maybe there's more reason.. something Oracle?

All my opinion.
    Apologies if any of the above seems disrespectful David.
    Not intending to. Cheers.
    Last edited by Holla: 22/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262384 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 60635 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.