NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

As many other posters have pointed out AI is merely a buzzword...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    As many other posters have pointed out AI is merely a buzzword dropped by Norwood in announcements IMO and I would bet a significant sum that there is no actual AI tech either developed or in the foreseeable pipeline (outside of very basic machine learning such as sorting voicemail logs based on frequency of contact/callback with said number).

Unless by AI potential you literally mean the potential for their product suite to include AI functionality, in which case yes, nearly all businesses and products would be in this position. Since Oracle already acquired an AI solutions provider last year (DataFox), what would stop them from developing their own Visual Voicemail suite with meaningful AI baked in? They could also incorporate tech from Acme Packet who already work with Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) networks and could also help create a World Phone alternative using the same method. Unless Norwood could offer something at a significantly cheaper price point or of far higher quality than they could develop internally given their previous acquisitions then I cannot see anything coming to fruition IMHO

I'm certainly no expert so feel free to @ me if/when they do, and for many of the holders I do hope they do pull it off but I just cannot see clear cut reason for Oracle to do so in a way that would make business sense and still produce significant revenue for Norwood.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.