NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

The deal highlighted in the "PO clause" is days or at maximum,...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    The deal highlighted in the "PO clause" is days or at maximum, week or two away imo.
    IMO, it will NOT be structured as it was highlighted in the performance clause ($1.0m upfront and a contract value of $1.5m).
    From the annual report:

"In Norwood’s limited experience to date, MVNOs are more likely to opt for a Revenue Share model to offer World Voicemail as a premium service to selected high‐value customers, while existing telcos are more likely to consider an “all-of‐telco” deployment, particularly if they are currently sitting on legacy “end‐of‐life” voicemail platforms"

Personally, I would much rather see WV be allowed full potential, rather than be "capped" or "restricted" due to a limiting, and short sighted approach for the sake of upfront $ and "guaranteed" contract value. This works beautifully for the likes of SPARK, but after months of negotiations with Oracle and Metaswitch, this result will prove too restrictive and conservative for their potential imo.
    Upfront $, exchanged for volume, volume, volume, is what I'm hoping is taking place here. If so, well done PO and NOR.

"All-Of-Telco" I like the sound of that...

We wait and see I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.