NOR 0.00% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-370

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    C'mon mate.. you continue with this refusal to accept Oracle and metaswitch will up sales?
    Fair enough if that's a genuine opinion, but I find it very hard to believe that you could seriously believe that.. and it makes the constant negativity seem a little too obvious.

You regularly complain about timelines and spend, while relentlessly posting CR! (And lately even posting very questionable suggestions of spending MORE, to recruit board members affiliated with LOCAL telcos!?!)

Honestly, if you do understand the ongoing Telco and other large organisation negotiations and processes dealing with Nor - obviously taking many months, even years, with ongoing time with due diligence and finalising everything legal -
    ... How can you seriously not see how much time Oracle can and will save!?!?
    Not only do they have so many large customers who we assume completely trust them.. Don't you think if Oracle suggest them a product, with projections of massive $$$ savings/potential profit, large organisations will be guided by Oracle, and all the due diligence (as Nor's current customers have spent many months sorting) will almost be completely void, saving so much time and cost to Nor.

I can't understand why you don't see that.. or why you seem to keep arguing it, basically asking us to explain it to you again.
    Have you considered contacting Nor and enquiring about the Oracle angle? Maybe that would get some more clarity.

Mate I generally have respect for your posts, until recently.. Just my opinion they are becoming purely agenda driven, and intentionally aiming to dismiss and talk down absolutely everything that is discussed on the thread.
    Plenty of holders here want to see the company succeed, and genuinely expect they are about to in a big way.
    If/when they do, hopefully any day/week onwards, aibreallt hope you can acknowledge it, and appreciate positive news, rather than always arguing and shutting down anyone who posts positively.

We aren't all over threads of not held stocks bagging them.
    Also, I suggest if you have any genuine interest in Nor.. make some calls/emails.. you might gather some handy Intel, especially regarding what Oracle/metaswitch can and will bring here..
    Do you have any idea, for example, what organisations are competition to metaswitch?.. and their customers...

Deals with major telcos could be well in excess of 10's of millions.. You need to realise just how lucrative the Telco market is. Nor now has the product many global telcos are likely to be requiring. Many telcos with many millions of customers.

NOR is valued at a measly $6-8m (also my opinion that a big player/other factors at play, ahead of news).
    People have previously posted about other similar companies with $250m approx MC, with bugger all revenue!
    If Nor do land a long term deal/partnership with Oracle, the SP could properly run in my opinion.. maybe not to $250m, yet!

I could say alot more.. but that'll do for now
    Cheers Doubledown. Good luck with your suspended investment. Hopefully they resume trading soon.. and hopefully Nor take off finally, so we can all be happy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66818 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 36182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.