NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

I believe you'd make an excellent politician (or spin class...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I believe you'd make an excellent politician (or spin class instructor), but not at all what I'm saying.

At this point it would be a punt, and not a terrible one given the current share price seems to hold around the 0.003 - 0.004 range but still a punt nonetheless. If they get a deal across the line (seemingly any deal at the moment given the radio silence) they could easily rise to close to 1 cent, doesn't need to be a long or even medium term position with that much upside potential so I could completely understand doing so however to avoid losing it all I would also completely understand putting a time limit on this, say you bought in at 0.004, decide to give NOR 2 months to get these supposed deals over the line, after which you sell out at a negligible loss (worse case a pip down, possibly same price). Given the history here it would be highly advisable to do so as we've seen numerous deals/trials/extended talks/rumours fall flat after a few months of speculative hype from the NORlievers. As asked previously, what is the plan B here, at what point would you say things have fallen flat given they do not usually announce this and simply sweep it under the rug as they have previously with others. Say we get to March 2020, still no deal, what is the 'hidden value' at this point?

I'd say we are simply getting to the non-speculative end of a spec's timeline, speculation and hype will not move the SP, trials and talks will not move the SP, far too many credit raises deep, too many options issued etc. etc.

Unless NOR gets pen on paper and cash in hand investors simply won't buy into the story anymore, and I hope they do, but not for Paul and the BOD's sake, for those who have been burnt by the years of let downs, in saying that I still have little faith otherwise I'd be jumping in at these levels and having a punt as outlined above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.