NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

I think a big part of "research" missing in all recent...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    I think a big part of "research" missing in all recent discussions is actual cost to provide WV.
    Obviously, this is largely due to NOR not providing this information, which is totally understandable at this stage of the products life.
    But, I just wonder if this is where the secret to our future success lies? Going back to the annual report, and I just can't shake this line:

"existing telcos are more likely to consider an “all-of‐telco” deployment, particularly if they are currently sitting on legacy “end‐of‐life” voicemail platforms".

Taking an old and outdated legacy style offering like voicemail and asking customers to shell out $3-$5 for it per month might be a stretch? Improve it by voice to text capability...... not bad, but still might have most customers opting for the lowest possible monthly commitment for there phone plan.
    Download numbers, direct to public if you will, certainly support this.

But what if, the actual cost to offer this, is in fact so low, that it gets pushed to ALL telco customers for free? Well, I say "free", but rather absorbed by the telco in their current margin, in exchange for pride of place for their "visual engagement" (ads), to their end users and calculated higher customer retention rates through perceived higher value offering?
    Point I'm making, is most discussions and modelling has been done in terms of Dollars, when I believe the future will be calculated in cents.......multiplied by VOLUME VOLUME VOLUME!
    This would certainly make more cents from Oracles perspective IMO, as they would much rather be involved in future business based on committed revenue, rather than "uptake" potential. Good chance, most of current negotiations have been NOR, being convinced to embrace this model over the higher margin, but at the mercy of uptake model they have been flogging? Can also explain the "PO clause" and it's lapse?
    Anyways, Just a thought wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.