NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Not really sure what all the "condolences" and "commiserations"...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Not really sure what all the "condolences" and "commiserations" are for to be honest?
    Simple break down, as I see it:

1: A statement was released today highlighting:
    "The World Voicemail telco-scale platform can now deliver services for telco clients who have more than
    100 million subscribers
    and the architecture now features “continuously available” service delivery using
    cutting-edge technologies, available on public cloud, local cloud and on-premises telco deployments
    "

"scalability beyond 100 million subscribers per telco"

"whilst an agreement has not yet been achieved Norwood advises that such discussions are continuing afoot and progressing well, and agreement is expected in the current December 2019 quarter".

2: I don't know for certain yet, but the initial information I have gathered, seems to show a sell off from a holder that has only recently taken up a position. Ie: picked up stock at .003 with attaching options. Now, with yesterdays poor overall market performance, combined with today's over 2% decline bloodbath, I can totally see how margin pressure could well have led said seller to make a call on a stock to sell down in order to cover off any further losses on OTHER stocks in their portfolio?
    Given that NOR was picked up at .003 and now sold for .003, NO LOSS has taken place. Only a stack of options in the bank for their efforts.

3: NOR has well over 2billion shares on issue. Today's "sell off" has seen a mere 1% of the company change hands? Hardly worth a mention in a market that was down well over 2% today, and on the back of a poor market yesterday as well.

Everybody needs to take a deep breath I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $934 21.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 71191 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.