NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-505

1. 3,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1372
    Ok.. so, let's just say I'm much more comfortable today, compared to late yesterday.

Obviously I can't say why I'm remaining very confident of the very near term without getting reported for unsubstantiated or whatever.

I'll say it is my opinion, and not advice (or whatever else I get reported for).. there are large sells appearing at 3, as large buys are appearing on 2 chi-x - and my guess, plenty at 0.0025 which are invisible.
    If any further holders are scared in to dumping (can't see why anyone would at 2).. where do you think the sells go to first? Chi-x.
    Don't get sucked in...
    They get them at 3 yesterday, use them to pressure further down.. worst case they get wiped by a big buyer, sold for the price they bought at.
    Now it is instant 33% from 2-3.. or even 16% midpoints.
    Ridiculous $$ until this surely gets restructured after big news.

I actually have access to viewpoint now, and could place orders on either market at 2.5 to buy.. and stack my 35m at 3 to try manipulate and flush out sellers. I wouldn't ever do that, and hurt the SP for personal gain, but just saying... bigger players can.
    Unfortunately mid orders can't be see.. E.g., pinnacle left 100m at 0.0015
    There could be 100m buy at 0.0025, either market.. there could be 0.

I don't disagree that was a genuine bigger holder dumping yesterday.. but not at a loss (3 raise).. as previously mentioned, obviously not waiting and may have had margin calls or any reasons.. but it's certainly played right in to the hands of large accumulators, and surely spooked the holders.

More than happy for non holders to keep posting negativity.. let's see what happens from here on.

As I said yesterday.. we were at 5 this time 2 weeks ago. 1 buyer sparked it from 3 to 5.
    Yesterday was 1 seller, at their purchase price (free ops).

Don't be surprised if we soon see some heavy trading.
    "Hang in there"

All my opinion.
    Not interested in arguments or debates with people who spend their days on the Nor thread.

Cheers holders.
    Last edited by Holla: 04/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262384 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 41000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.