ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1494
    Funny how you complain about Nor report being announced pre-open on the 1st a long time back - which several companies do each quarter, which is hardly any different than after close the previous night.. but you are fine with the questionalble manner and dodgy reporting of the stock you hold, which has been suspended for nearly 2 months now.

You have posted regularly about scary CR predicrions and brag about reporting Nor constantly to asx and asic, when the company you hold is the 1 being scrutinised by the asx, and is trying to get another CR.

I get you must be frustrated, but it seems you have you companies confused in my opinion.
    Rather than criticising and report everything Nor, maybe it should be directed at the other company and their thread, where you are always overwhelmingly positive.

Us Nor holders don't post negativity all over that thread, we concentrate on our own investments.
    Like you stated in 1 of your previous posts.. maybe the asx/asic have no issues with Nor, and you might be wasting all your time with the ongoing vendetta since bailing out.

Really mate, you've done well getting out when you did, and preserved more of your $ than you would have if staying in and/or averaging down.

We have chosen to remain, and expect a big turn around.. Let us see rhe upside, rather than derailing the thread and hassling the company.
    Wait and see what happens..
    No matter what you think, we believe it is massively undervalued at only $6m MC..
    You were previously suggesting $360m MC, SP beyond 30c with a bank deal! (When holding).

It might not go up that 6000% from here for a long time, but I'm very confident it will soon be up at least 600%.

Cheers
    Last edited by Holla: 09/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.