NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Like all the sell/not held syndicate assured me and the thread,...

1. 3,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Like all the sell/not held syndicate assured me and the thread, there are no big players buying Nor, the only large holdings are nominees accounts that would definitely be many, possibly thousands of small holders. Definitely not hiding a 5% mass accumulator that was buying up the Nor, as Holla suggested.

You have posted today that the smart money sold at 5, 4, 3, 2c.. but I would consider Apsec and other mass accumulators as smart money - Just because they are not infront currently, doesn't mean they won't be soooo far infront and holding a muge % in the near future and begond. They have been buying since the Affinion affiliation. I have mentioned this many times, but was always immediately dismissed and argued against, because it was supposedly only nominees accounts, and not actually a large holder.

Apsec have been continually buying for 2+ years, since 4c, as have other large holders.
    They have since been confirmed as a sub holder, possibly only because I was all over it, when they took their full allocation of a previous raise that was not filled, meaning they crossed 5%.

Now we are aware they have 2 main holdings totalling towards 11%. They appear to be parked on the current holdings, and I believe that's because they are pushing a further 1% increase since previous notice. I also believe them and/or another sub holder lining up for a bigger stake, hence the ratification.

So, if the main holder had been buying constantly from 4.0 to 0.4, obviously you and others would not count them as "smart money", and we see ridiculous negativity from non holders suggesting things like buying a dud for tax write offs, while continuing to scaremonger that they could dump at any stage, or will offload for pips!

Does it not seem possible they could actually be the smart money, and it could be long term manipulation and brilliant accumulating, obviously with the help of algo?
    We all expected big deals well before now, but maybe they knew things would take this long.

As other posters have mentioned on here, companies like DUB - and others, Paul has mentioned the same to me months ago.. comparable companies with similarly minimal income, with MC $150-250m.

Keep in mind that Oracle acquire similar companies for that figure upwards.

The share price was as high as 16c a few years ago, when the company had nothing more than world phone download numbers!
    If the SP was currently even 3c, realistically, a MC of $60m could be easily justified with potential Oracle, Metaswitch (and apparently loyalty, banks, etc still around - just not the priority with the suddenly potential $ VM is promising).. as well as Spark and other Telcos - I expect to hear more very soon.

Obviously, no matter what the MC, ex/non holders would say "Overvalued".. even if the SP was 0.001!

Don't underestimate what the Nor MC could quickly build to on the back of Oracle alone..
    Things can multiply very quickly, and I'm expecting $100m/5c this year, assuming we get Oracle over the line, and a few telcos - significantly higher $ than the existing Spark.

Until that 1st deal, that we some of us expect, in excess of $2m/$1m upfront... we continue waiting, large holders continue absorbing any sellers, and we continue arguing with ex/non holders on HC who are only negative on stocks they don't currently hold.

I have been expecting/hoping for next week.. but no trading at all this, and typical Nor delays with absolutely everything... hopefully not too much longer to wait!
    just waiting to see that 1st truck backing in a loading right up with bargain. 5's...
    Last edited by Holla: 08/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.