TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

RAMCAP are making a joke of themselves. As per this announcement...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    RAMCAP are making a joke of themselves.

As per this announcement they don't even hold any shares right now.

They are using the frustrations(obviously the stagnant share price) of many shareholders to their benefit.

If they hold any shares in TRY right now, they should have no problem disclosing it.

Two weeks ago I had a chat with Mr. Richard Mathews about this whole thing and asked him to convince me why I should support his motive. He failed to explain any plans or improvements other than that he wanted John Jones to be removed, Directors remuneration to be capped at $200000/per year, relocate Troy Head office in Sydney and nominate himself to be a TRY director.(That's when the alarm bell started ringing in my ears) I was not impressed at all and rather sensed some sinister motive. It just felt like someone walking into a Bank and asking for a $20 Million business loan with no plans. (Kind of joke)
    The reason I called RAMCAP( Mr. Richard Mathews) was, at that time I was of the belief that RAMCAP held 14 million shares and somehow their interest was aligned with mine.
    Had I known they had sold out in mid to late June, I would not have bothered and their motive would be very obvious to anyone.

With today's TRY's explanation things are now very clear.

We now find out that they have been scheming this kind of things at various other fronts, BHD, YBR.
    RAMCAP's action is more of a predatory nature than anything else.

ramcap.JPG

ramcap 2.JPG

I would urge all those 173 shareholders(perhaps unknowingly) who have supported RAMCAP's sinister motive to withdraw their support ASAP. This unnecessary General Meeting if goes ahead would cost us shareholders $35-40k for nothing. No one in their right mind would take any consideration into RAMCAP's nonsense proposal.

I am REJECTING Ramcap's proposal with my 1.35 Million shares a BIG BIG NO.
    Go AWAY.
    Last edited by flaming: 29/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.