JAT 5.68% 62.3¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-165

1. 2,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    Sorry guys but i am in WA and have some family that run a manufacturing business out of VIC, i am not allowed to go anywhere atm as the wife is due in the next 30 days with the twins!

i thought about it a bit more
    they should have set the targets earlier! we would have celebrated upon achievement and announcement!
    its better than them just taking cash bonus, they have essentially worked for it and i don't think the wage bill has been out of control the last couple of years.

The answer to all of our questions is hidden in the profit margin on products manufactured. Neurio is gaining momentum rapidly, the GK range is also selling and growing in demand, the goat formula will go gang busters.Lets see what sort of profit this beast can produce, Lets see if management hold with us knowing that the profits will boost the sp.

if i can buy 2l of milk for $2 how much milk does one need to dehydrate and make 60 x 1G sachets? 60ml? 600ml? production cost of a tin of neurio after all expense will be surprisingly low, if the business can do big volume, big margin we could be on for 80m revenue, 20m gross profit from milk products alone quiet easily IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.3¢
Change
-0.038(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 66.0¢ 60.0¢ $49.53K 78.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 1834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.