ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Optics aren't great in issuing performance shares to directors but IMO they have performed! Their performance may be viewed by some as SP gain, however, I view their performance through what they have achieved this year!

Reading through, I think the 80m marker is intended to be hit this FY. If you read the ANN, the performance shares are issued on 80m consolidated revenue being achieved.

Remember, consolidated revenue is the aggregate of all revenue generated by a parent and its majority-owned subs, after intracompany eliminations. Last time i checked we had the majority of shares in Sunnya, GF and ANMA. I don't think they release this unless they are confident of hitting this figure this year!

Plus growth will be well above 80m next FY and they would be silly to affect the markets expectation like that.

Note that revenue almost always increases between the 4c and the audited report. For example, in 2018 BUB 4c - $16.021m and FY Report - $18.42m consolidated. That's an increase of 13%.

Just goes to show that rev can be increased when consolidated and when audited!

If they achieve over 80m this FY I have no issue with the share issue as it's a huge result! It also gives them further skin in the game and incentive to build this beauty.

Let's wait till the FY report comes out before we jump the gun on this, understand the frustration of holders but when we dig a little deeper it could signal impressive results to come in this FY report and going forward!

GLTAH - Never a dull moment with the Jatster!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.