AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-111

1. 2,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1175
    I was trying to get the community of people frequenting the HotCopper AVZ message board to some common ground on a matter of fact - you accepted the fact that AVZ currently has an agreement and that the clauses 12(c) were in effect - (but you and I still seem to have some at least minor differences of opinion on what follows on from that) but we could go all the way to the vote on the 3rd of January with a lot of people clueless as to whether or not that was even the case. I've seen that occur in the KDR WES takeover.

Everybody on either side of a potential vote has motives but separate to motives are facts.

The default position on the vote is that it will likely carry because the board have recommended it and it would take the shareholders voting no in a majority vote to stop that. Some don't want that to happen because they think it would be a bad outcome. You currently seem to be one of them.

I can't courteously respond to ever person who suggests again I get in touch with the company (as though I haven't or as though that is a novel thought) or gives me advice on how I should proceed. Nor can I spend much time talking substance if I have to answer questions about motive all the time. Of course I have motives. Everyone does. But they are fluid. And I can't say anything that stops an imputation of poor motives from having an effect on the weak minded or the poorly concentrating or the mischievous or those who deliberately want to thwart understanding because the current default trajectory we are on (to vote yes with the boards direction) is what they want to see happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.