AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

" @Deboss, as I cannot link your post I am replying to right not...

1. 1,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    " @Deboss, as I cannot link your post I am replying to right not (HC is down by thelooks of it in that regard) I am going to put this link here because the sentence below appears inconsistent with the comment provided to you unless of course Dathcom has less than 3 shareholders hence not requiring a BOD - https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/incorporating-a-commercial-company-in-the-democratic-republic-of-congo-under-ohada-law-30719:

"A SA can be managed either by a managing director or by a board of directors. The key determinant as to which form of management is adopted is the number of shareholders the company has; a company with three or more shareholders must have a board of directors. The guidelines for the management of an SA are outlined in the Uniform Act."

[snip]

For others, if want to know difference between SAS and SA this link helps too:
    https://www.healyconsultants.com/democratic-republic-of-congo-company-registration/setup-llc/

"

Scarpa in your second link (the healyconsultants one) is a statement that seems less contradictory to what Deboss said he was told than your above quote.

"While it is possible to appoint a single director, the appointment of a management Board including three members is customary". "Customary" does not equate to "must have".

I'd gotten in touch with Leonard too. And received something similar but not identical to what Deboss reported getting back. So I thought it was possible Deboss might have mixed up the message or that he might have been told something slightly different by Leonard if he'd asked different questions or if Leonard was refining his story or improving his explanation. Leonard got back to me less than an hour after Deboss's post reporting what Leonard had told him hit the HotCopper message board. If the healyconsultants link has a better interpretation that the first link and a BOD is only customary and not a must have then Deboss could have been accurately reporting what Leonard told him - which would be my preferred explanation. In any case your second link seems to somewhat contradict the "a company must have a board of directors" statement in your first.

By the way in the same communication I got I got confirmation that 1.2(C) is currently in effect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.