AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-156

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1186

Okay first time by you.

Not first time my motives have been raised though. You wanted evidence.

Are you satisfied that there seems to be something inconsistent about not including Dathomir in the substantial holdings in the annual report and Dathomir not having declared a change in substantial holding ?

@Deboss - why are you asking me personal questions about the size of my shareholding when you still haven't answered the first question I asked you? I courteously responded to your questions though you hadn't answered mine. Every time I give you some credit (answering your questions when you refuse to answer mine) - you seem to always evade the substance of discussion but then throw in something personal and irrelevant.

Mods please note - I don't want to report Deboss and I don't want to stop him asking questions that might be relevant -(I actually think his interests as a shareholder are likely to be aligned with mine) but I do have to defend myself a bit from time to time. By pointing out that he goes the man not the substance is me defending myself (and trying to retain some space to discuss the stock in real time) not me attacking him.

If any of those ticking Deboss post actually care about the answer to the only seemingly irrelevant and personal question he asked me after again avoiding mine - it's no.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.