AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-36

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1186
    I believe I am right. Though I respected your doubt enough to doubt too for a bit. What gave ne some confidence again in my original view was that the Execution Date has to before the Completion (this follows from the language at 1.2 (c) and just above it where Completion is defined as the satisfaction or waiver of the Conditions plus 2 days.

The SA could be (I think has been) executed subject to the Conditions one of which is shareholder approval.

Respectfully, this (whether the SA has already been executed and whether the exclusivity and restrictions therefore already apply) is important, and you and I are on different sides and one of us is wrong. Would you consider asking Leonard I know you've called him before (you've said so and I believed you).. I'm willing to email him as well and tell you what he replies when he does but if someone like yourself or scarpa or @elphamale or @setfire2thehive asks and reports back here what Leonard says is the case that would, in my opinion, go a long way to settling things in the mind of doubters.

I believe the Yibin deal is something that on balance shareholders should reject at present and you are of the opposite view. I see considerable danger in the Yibin deal and I see this SA as being, on the balance of probability (I can't prove it) a substantial stitch up that caps value in AVZ and keeps Zoe Kabila in a position to influence greatly AVZs share price whilst remaining anonymous in a new Dathcom JV structured company that would specifically allow anonymous holdings (it would be an SA structure not an SAS structure) for him to do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.