AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

My HKTD says watching lawn bowls in Colac Or, picking...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

My HKTD says watching lawn bowls in Colac Or, picking blueberries in nearby Otway is more interesting than this discussion on Dathomir.

Because Dathomir are just ignoring. And the company has advised reduced holdings under reportable thresholds to shareholders here.

ASIC can’t do anything till a takeover scenarios emerges, because it’s then when voting power counts and is registered.

The standstill is AVZ’s block so that Yibin can not do a takeover with associates.

If you were sincere you’d post a link to the ASIC regulatory guidance/code that you’ve misquoted for your agenda to squeeze shareholders here to demand a beneficial ownership trace.

I say you’ve deliberately misquoted as you’ve failed to show that RG 86.33 you reference in total isolation to its context is for a specific purpose:

RG 86.33 is for when there is an ASIC direction under (Pt 6C.2) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Corporations Act) and I know you want shareholders help to issue a direction to ASIC but for reasons explained here, I advise it’s fruitless and not necessary.

The fact you referenced the company is obliged to place information it has recieved on beneficial ownership in a publically accessible place without noting that this is only so when under the auspices of ASIC’s powers is you being manipulative at best.

You’ve also sought to impugn AVZ in breach of the listing rules by stating they perhaps do not have an adequate basis to substantiate their view Dathomir are no longer a substantial holder.

In your conspiracy you’ve failed to hypothesise that Simon Cong needs cash for new works, or, if there were Congolese as ultimate beneficial owners then they likely panicked when Klaus sold or worse when Kabila finally stepped aside.

AVZ has 12 months likely, only 6 months maximum to attract western aligned interest in financing the project and the recent London 121 mining video indicates with “green mining” that AVZ are stepping up the standards certainly not for China

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.