AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-77

1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1175
    Will you please answer the questions I've asked you and re-asked you.

It is still possible, probably even, that some will believe as you apparently did once (and I don't know that you've ever changed your mind) that the the exclusion and restriction clause 1.2 (C) are not yet in effect. A simple statement from you that yes the exclusion and restriction clauses of 1.2(c) are currently in effect will do that.

Or a simple statement that you don't care will make clear that you don't care. Then at least I can point at that and tell others that -look I tried hard with Deboss, real hard to bring him with us, I don't want to have go over the same ground again.

I want to move on without you coming at me from behind with the same issue down the track because you make me do so much work to substantiate myself to you (and I do that work - but I don't want to have to redo the same work - I want to get to a point where the matter of fact - in my opinion - that the exclusion and restriction paragraphs of 1.2 (C) are already in effect is also acknowledged by you as true.

Other posters are moving forward with other questions but the discussion will go all over the place if the issue of whether the exclusion and restriction provisions applying already are left as a matter of opinion where one persons is as good as another and where the ticks go to ear candy because readers 'like' what they read because it pleases them not to what they necessarily think is true.

There are things that a community of like minded shareholders can do to improve their chances of getting a return - ethical, legal things. But its hard to establish such a community when likes (which could be I really like hearing or reading that - are inseparatable from - observations such as - actually that sounds true or is true - even though I don't 'like' it. To empower shareholders to act in their interests its necessary sometimes for them to eat some vegetables not just 'like' the ear candy. In my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.