CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    A big no from me as well.

The retention bonus needs to be realistic of the current situation we are in.

I have no major complaints and happy for him to continue in the job, but execs need to understand the situation on ground level. If the sector, the workers, contractors, suppliers and shareholders etc. have to suck it up and feel some pain for a prosperous future then so do the execs.

They are no superman/women and they have a job to do just like you and I all. I can be replaced at any time and sure there will be a little bump in flow from my company, but after a short bump it will be like STW who? Same thing here. They are here to do a job so just do it because it is your job and be respectful of the current environment. If they are not happy, then have a piece of cake and just go, at this current point in time what is the difference of another bump or two?

As soon as the execs do something super, like showing a management strategy and wisdom that is superior to the average then fine I will let it pass in these tough times. But, if all they show is a strategy and implementation that does not stand out within the sector than hey they are not so special after all.

The company has a great resource and a great future ahead, so let the power players say hey lets talk about this in the future when the ship has been turned around and have proved value. At the moment he can be changed at the click of the fingers and nothing much different will be found.

Get the price back up over a $1 and then we can start talking retention and other bonuses. Until then anything like this that comes for a vote is a slap in the face and will get a no vote from me.

How about a retention bonus of shares for those that have stuck by and held the company for a long time and continue to do so?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.29
Change
0.020(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $9.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.31 $3.20 $53.42M 16.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10017 $3.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.30 142518 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.