PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

Can we try and keep to the matter in hand here please? it's...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Can we try and keep to the matter in hand here please? it's getting far too personal and achieves nothing.

- Why wasn't this resolution tabled at last November's AGM? PLS must have money to burn for a GM of this nature? Has KB threatened to move since? (I've asked PLS)
    - If KB needs more incentive to stay I think BOD should seriously think whether they have the right person in the job. As has been previously mentioned he currently has:

Shares 7,916,671
    Options 5,531,626 (1.3M at 88c and 4.2M at 41.5c)
    Performance Rights 849,945 (this figure appears to be incorrect as the notice lists a total of 1,166,867)

and was paid $1.368 in FY19 out of a possible max of $1.8M

This should be more than enough incentive to stay and I'm concerned the BOD think otherwise.
    (Note the maximum bonus was not paid so PLS targets/performance were missed by KB in FY19)

If BOD think these retention shares are absolutely necessary then the hurdle should have been much higher than 43c. I wouldn't be able to judge exactly what that might be but when 4.2M options are in the black at 41.5c I cannot possibly see how another 3.1M shares makes any difference. My personal view would be midway between today's SP of 32c and the 52 wk high of 88c ie 60c and that's being generous!

IMO there should also be a "KB to be retained" clause too only if certain hurdles are reached.

I think it worth me contacting Min Res (hold 7%) as they are pretty good with their senior management remuneration policies to see what they think.

It really is appalling timing and so I will be voting against

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.