ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

Brussels mate you are spot on. It's a joke, these people seema...

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Brussels mate you are spot on. It's a joke, these people seema so arrogant, jaded and self actualised that even before they have done any work they demand these high salaries.

Had they offered me a % of the transaction of Munni munni I would have opened my Rolodex. These guys are commanding something so ridiculous becauae they believe they can add value when trying to flog Patterson's. Can I be honest with you, in my opinion if they don't intend on drilling it and just doing geochem their salaries would be higher than what would be offered. They will look like heroes getting some earn in deal which will offer little shareholder value to the actual mums and dads.

To date they have done absolutely nothing that I can see to be paid the money they have been paid albeit deferred or to even justify one tenth of his option package. I am
    sure without this new team, with Geochem alone and following the same techniques of GGP originally they could get a deal done anyways. So you'd better hope the deal they work is lucrative.

You should be angry and you should be burning and I am really sorry to be saying it. I offered free help for years, I offered to help find them takers on Munni Munni and it was never accepted. Instead they pay these guys from London who are supposed to be experts a massive package to try to help. Rhodium, Palladium and Platinum has never been a hard sell, its always had a purpose its always just come down to extraction price.

I offered my help for free, had anything come from Munni Munni of course I would have wanted a fee. However it would have been done on success and nothing more. Yes I may not know the billionaires they know out of London and Dubai but I know good honest high net worth Australians who are quite prepared to have a look at stuff if it makes commercial sense and are absolutely genuine and beautiful to deal with.

I'm watching from the sidelines closely, hoping some deals are done quick and proving me wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $105.3K 10.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2121046 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1004597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.