VUL 2.94% $3.50 vulcan energy resources limited

I’ll be voting them up. Remember the biggest shareholder is...

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566

I’ll be voting them up.

Remember the biggest shareholder is Francis, so he is getting diluted just as well as all of us.

Horst is absolutely critical in getting this to work in my view, based in Germany during this pandemic, working with as many advisers and government bodies as needed. It would be very easy to delay everything, but with Horst there the machine keeps on turning. There needs to be an incentive for him to keep pushing instead of just taking his foot off the gas and saying it’s all slowed due to covid.

Gavin will become increasingly important for the project with his finance background, this isn’t the standard mine so putting together complex funding packages to get this project off the ground is where Gavin will show his worth.

There are some aggressive share price targets tied in to the performance hurdles. If the price is up 225% and Vulcan have a DFS, PFS and funding/offtake secured, then the company is made, so everyone should be happy!

If Vulcan don’t get there, Gavin doesn’t receive anything anyway.

There has to be an incentive, pay peanuts, get monkeys. I’ll be voting everything up, projects and teams like this rarely exist on the ASX, take a look at what is being formed and go from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.50
Change
0.100(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $600.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.42 $3.52 $3.37 $1.230M 355.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3464 $3.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.51 1802 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.48
  Change
0.100 ( 2.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.45 $3.54 $3.38 35035
Last updated 15.19pm 06/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.