CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-30

1. 1,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    Hashi

We have been on the wrong end of opinions with this one from early days, well early 2019 when I jumped on initially. I was optimistic, I liked the influencer / programmatic market. Loved the idea of scalability with AI tech. The problem was the execution by management. Early on there seemed to be valid reasons provided by management and for me I believed I might have been a little early on the turnaround story.

We all know the ALTO deal to fund NET0 was a total management rookie error. I believed in the NET0 story but just didn't go as promised.

The biggest highlight from your post was opportunity elsewhere. As I have said before many times Q1 was looking very good and in general 2020 could have cracked 30m$ gross rev. That would have been a reasonable turnaround so Covid was unfortunate. Alto would still have been a noose around the company neck but where would the SP be now without CV19. A credit raise at much higher prices to offload ALTO could have occurred with funds for further growth.

All that considered, management have not impressed lately. My funds from selling this in March have multi bagged elsewhere. The value of my EN1 holding would be worth maybe 7 or 8k right now, instead it is about 150k. I can't understand why long term holders are still here. I can buy back 20 times my original holding if there is an upturn and I buy back at what I sold 1.7 & 1.8c. That ship has sailed however and I will not be getting back in.

Good luck to all still holding though, that includes Hunterr but not Turbohectics confused.png arrogance personified biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.