CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    Resolution 3 – Approval to Issue Shares to Mr Adam Clode
    To consider, and if thought fit, to pass, with or without amendment, the following as an ordinary resolution:
    “That for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 7.1, and for all other purposes, shareholders approve the issue of
    400,000 fully paid ordinary shares in the Company at an issue price of $0.125 (12.5 cents) to Mr Adam Clode,
    Chief Executive Officer of the Company, following his application for ordinary shares in the Company’s
    placement made in December 2019, on the terms and conditions set out in the Explanatory Statement.”

Resolution 5
    CanniFarms still only asking for 30m shares as originally agreed. I was a little worried they might try to scam us for more.

"The Consideration Shares have not been issued to the MCCF Vendors as Health Canada has yet to grant MCCF
    a Cultivation Licence, a condition precedent to the SPA. Accordingly, the Company seeks Shareholder approval
    again for the issue of the Consideration Shares in accordance with the SPA as the Company has been advised
    that Health Canada will grant MCCF its Cultivation Licence in the near future."
    (although I think we all expected it to be issued 6 months ago so take it with a grain of salt IMO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.