FAR 0.00% 43.5¢ far limited

Major shareholders supported management and now not a whisper or...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Major shareholders supported management and now not a whisper or whimper from FAR's T20. Never seen a group so happy to lose millions ....or will they? The oil industry is a dirty game. Maybe it has always been part of the end game?

This is not the first time and won't be the last time a large major has muscled in on a small companies large discovery and destroyed small shareholders wealth. Sadly Governments allow them to do it.

Brokers loan out small shareholders very own shares to the big boys to short against their stock, and the ever downward spiral of SP begins on the back CR after CR's diluting small shareholders value (or transferring it to sophisticated investors) and company debt then finally delivers the prize. It's not rockets science but within the "rules" again set by the big boys. Small shareholders hard earn savings are sucked up along the way. This IMO is the real reason why we have short selling. Maybe it should be renamed to short stealing.

Yeah I know "short selling gives the market liquidity", it's just that the liquid always flows in the wrong direction for minnows like FAR and their mum and dad investors.

If ASIC wasn't such a lame duck, an investigation of any cohesion between T20 holders, WPL management and FAR management should be undertaken to clear up any doubt in the actions or inaction and to validate their credibility. I'm sure they are all very credible.

Houses currently selling for millions over reserve, rural property prices sky rocketing, fat lambs at $260 +, even my old cruiser has doubled in value and these clowns are happy to sell a 1Bill discovery for a bit over 100 mill.

The days for blaming covid have well passed as cheap money is everywhere.

I would have though FARJOY could have funded this piddly amount himself.

It's all just a little to convenient. If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, smells like a duck then its probably a rat in FAR's case. A bloody big rat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $173.0K 394.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75664 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ 82596
Last updated 15.10pm 03/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.