SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

As I've said before, AF kept Appstab going , increasing staff...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    As I've said before, AF kept Appstab going , increasing staff numbers etc to achieve their goals, using his own funds when needed. Should he now be repaid the significant loan he has made to the company? ABSOLUTELY! And is it better paid in shares, rather than dip into CRO cash? ABSOLUTELY! Once again, taking shares shows AF's belief in their future value. He is basically betting that he will increase the value of those shares, which is an improved profit for everyone. And should he be getting interest on loan monies? ABSOLUTELY! And this would have been factored in when determining the number of shares offered to him to repay the loan. AF is a nice guy, but he is also a business man with a family to feed, so not repaying him is unthinkable. I encourage everyone to vote yes to everything, so that we can move ahead quickly and smoothly. I would hate to think that meanspirited shareholders would vote no to compensating the man who has got us to the position we are now in- on the cusp of unleashing a powerful technology on a macro scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.104K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3219998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 649583 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.