CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

I have reposted my response to be within HotCopper tou. there is...

1. 2,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    I have reposted my response to be within HotCopper tou. there is some information and questions within that are designed to be thought provoking and provide discussion.

clz... there is simply nothing else to add if YOU had been following the forum you would know what each side thinks about this company and why.

also know that if you do go back and read through, most truthful information about this company has been moderated by people that simply disagree and will not have that type of information in their safe space. I believe this is very wrong and will only breed confirmation bias, but it is what it is... in my opinion this company's delisting is imminent... Followed by insolvency, followed by a rebranding then back to milking new/unsuspecting investors.

do you have any thoughts about Clz?

my thoughts summed up about Clz is they are a lifestyle company for the directors and while Kat gap will yield gold whether this management wants/ is even capable of pulling it out is another question entirely.

Funding? where is Klaus? Why not just get out there with a shovel to start paying bills if high grades are that close to the surface? Why the extreme unprofessionalism? Also the highest SOI of all time ( 99% sure of that). Most importantly where the actual f is all their money going? My bet is Sunday high tea with scomo. these are just a few questions that require a positive answer for the situation of this company to improve.

always DYOR, not financial advice just imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $808.3K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $20.94K 20.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
180 366321173 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 65110449 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.