MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I'd like to hear from MYL management about what they may have in...

1. 2,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I'd like to hear from MYL management about what they may have in store.
    It may be that Mr. Creasy has items up his sleeve, who knows. I currently have no expectations.

I do note this item from earlier this year, report dated July 21, 2020 |.

https://unauthorised investment advice/resources/azure-eyes-nickel-on-wa-ground-acquired-from-mark-creasy/

Special Report: Taking your company in a new direction can be challenging, so when you acquire attractive projects from a well-regarded mining personality for shares, people tend to sit up and take notice.

And this is exactly what has done with its the Andover nickel-copper project and three gold projects – all in Western Australia’s Pilbara region – from legendary prospector Mark Creasy.

Managing director Tony Rovira told * that the formerly Mexico-focused company had made the decision to focus on projects in WA due to how badly the COVID-19 pandemic had hit the Latin American country.

“It has become very difficult and unsafe to work there. We still have a small crew who are able to do low key exploration, but they can’t do extensive exploration like drilling, which would mean that we would have no news flow,” he said.

Rovira then decided to shift to WA as mining and exploration was still going ahead with little or no disruption from the pandemic.

“I reached out to Mark Creasy and put forward a proposal that if he had some projects that he could vend into Azure and take stock in the company, he would become one of the biggest shareholders and we could jointly work the project,” he said.

“He knew about my strong background in nickel and gold exploration in Western Australia from my early and middle years of working in the industry and was happy to vend some very good projects into the company.”

While Creasy has been a shareholder of the company since its IPO in 2003, the deal will make him one of two biggest shareholders in the explorer with a 19.1 per cent stake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.