MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I think a share consolidation is a good thing. Certainly have...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I think a share consolidation is a good thing. Certainly have seen in the past share consolidations having a bit of a negative affect and it usually takes some time to gain momentum again, but not in every case. However that was with companies who have assets and trading under relative normal circumstances.
    Coming out of the proposed sale, we will have a new name and no projects and cash in the bank. In affect, a new company. What better time to do a consolidation. It seems management will be looking for new projects and depending what they are and at what stage of their exploration or mine lives the are, ( assuming its in the mining space ), we may need some capitol raising at some point in the future. So would you prefer diluting what we have even further or diluting a share register far less than what's on the books now. Certainly would be more attractive for institutions with a smaller share register. Makes good commercial sense to me. But it is way above my pay grade....
    A 10:1 share consolidation will in effect turn our current share price of .07 into .70. We are not making any more as suggested above as we will have less shares each. Once we are trading again, the share price will no doubt drop. Whether it is at .07 or .70, the nett affect will be the same.

Last edited by Elementary: 26/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.