PEK 2.70% 18.0¢ peak rare earths limited

i have approved all resolutions online.They are derisking, we...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    i have approved all resolutions online.

They are derisking, we need to give them 3 months, things are following into place.

I don't think this will be 9c at end of the year, i think it be close to +15c.

IMO and DYOR

PROJECT FUNDING – EXPORT FINANCE TO HELP

• The company will require US$365M in capital to fund both Ngualla and the Tees Valley refinery.
    This is a relatively modest capital expenditure amount for a vertically integrated rare earth oxide
    operation. Approximately US$190M of development capital is for the Ngualla site, comprising
    US$52M for the mine and process and US$138M for Ngualla site infrastructure. Approximately
    US$157M is needed for the Tees Valley refinery and site. Both these amounts include 10%
    contingency costs. Capital costs include a US$18M provision for owners’ costs

The company has the support of the UK government through the Department for International
    Trade which includes UK Export Finance as well as locally from the Tees Valley Combined
    Authority. The Wilton site is also located within an Enterprise Zone with enhanced capital
    allowance status. Companies located at this site can apply to receive a first year capital allowance
    of 100% on qualifying plant and machinery currently set to a maximum of 125M euros.

• The company also recently received a letter of interest from the Overseas Private Investment
    Corporation (OPIC), a US government agency which promotes investment in emerging countries.
    Subject to usual review and approval processes, OPIC may provide finance to PEK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $47.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $22.54K 123.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44705 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.