AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Thanks for the summary. Looking at that list for the Tsr they...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1067
    Thanks for the summary. Looking at that list for the Tsr they would sit below the 50th percentile.

Resolution 7 is one I have the biggest issue with
    "Resolution 7 seeks to increase that amount to US$1,500,000 per annum, equating to an increase of A$1,233,3331. If the Resolution is not passed the maximum aggregate amount payable to the nonexecutive Directors will remain A$850,000 per annum. "

One of the explanations given is doubling of asset base and like the other reasons doesn't in my opinion warrant such an increase in remuneration.

The gxy + ore merger is a 1+1 =2 or even 1.75. Until 1+1 =3 I don't see why these guys should see such an increase in remuneration.

Outside of the market wide rise in sentiment + lithium pricing, what have they done to justify the doubling of remuneration? Progress on multiple fronts has been underwhelming, this isn't just covid specific. Increase in bg product from olaroz but sold at heavily discounted prices.

I will be voting against this one. They need to deliver project specific achievements, riding on the coatail of broader market pricing and sentiment isn't good enough.

Aimo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.