WOA 7.14% 1.3¢ wide open agriculture ltd

I agree the votes will pass regardless. However, it is nice to...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140

I agree the votes will pass regardless. However, it is nice to atleast see people giving a damn about them.

I agree the timing appeared sly. A few days after the Woolies announcement. It was either coincidental, or deliberately intending to soften the blow of a CR. I dont like the open slather idea re another CR and Im not in favour of the options.

I think generally the items they intend to spend this cash on are fine.
    • An indicative timeline of the milk producing facility in WA would be nice. Is this a one year timeline or 5? Are they wanting to pass the resolutions in case the cost blows out and $20mill is not going to cut it?
    • Likewise advance the scope and capability of its pilot-scale Lupin Protein.... are all nice words that detailed SFA to the pleb shareholder. Is this a token holder for we actually significantly underestimated the cost initially or is it a genuine step change improvement?

I understand we won't be given the nth degree detail but even seeing a pretty artist impression sketch would give some indication that there is something behind the nicely worded press releases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $6.517K 501.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 186554 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 701497 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.