FEX 4.69% 30.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-107

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Usually I've been very supportive of Rob and the Fenix team but reading a few postings on here and lately with the company giving me the feeling that something is going on that we are not privy too.
    For me I think they asking for alot considering the AGM shambles, the average quarterly result together with the p##s poor 5 minute conference call where they wouldn't allow or answer any questions.
    I feel that I'm not alone in my thinking and to me there is no respect being shown to the average Joe holder, I'm not a big holder but was happy that my 750 odd thousand shares said to me 'vote no on 1&2 an a maybe on 3 mate'. I'm still on the fence on 3 about the pool of funds as it has some need if it's used right, but respect people's decision both sides of the vote but its no on 1&2 until they can prove that they are worthy and capable of showing me what direction we are heading and what value we getting from allowing this as I'm not wanting to give away so many shares on the information I have seen at the moment..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $219.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.0¢ $274.8K 894.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 292300 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 2267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.