FEX 2.50% 39.0¢ fenix resources ltd

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-115

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    Afternoon JP,

For the directors, they are classed as KMP's and are considered involved, closely related parties or associates come under this banner too, so it makes it near impossible for director share holdings to vote in this egm.
    Their voting for remuneration will be excluded or they can elect to abstain which is the right thing to do.
    They can not use the chairman for remuneration resolutions. They are allowed to vote against, but why would they do that?

For the non remuneration resolutions (in this egm there is none) they would be permitted to vote on where they would like the company to go or direction the company wants to travel.

The old mates club comes to mind and i doubt J/W has enough support at this stage, thats why he would not put himself up for election.
    Should be an interesting at the next AGM though, as atleast 1 or 2 directors need to put themselves up for re-election.
    Useually its the director that has been there the logest from being elected.
    I'm wondering if john would be up since he has never been elected before.
    I'm definetly no expert and could be wrong, but this is my understanding.

And as fit says depending what happens between now and the agm, i'll at this stage be going for the 1st strike at the agm.

Rooks
    Last edited by rookstar: 06/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $270.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.0¢ $442.6K 1.132M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7792 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 408953 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.