FEX 5.17% 30.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Hey Jayneen,I’m one of those idiots in my underpants, well I...

1. 718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hey Jayneen,

I’m one of those idiots in my underpants, well I just took off my pants after arriving home from work and now sitting on the couch. But my couch isn’t as cushy as John’s though.

I always love management of the company with skin in the game, don’t get me wrong, but a share loan isn’t skin in the game in this instance, in fact it will be a cushy dividend earner for something John Welborn has had no involvement in whatsoever.

My philosophy in life is always perform and be rewarded, if management perform and shareholders benefit, they deserve it.

But in this instance, we’ve had your mate John Welborn ambush the AGM on the morning it was held, and wants to be loaned 10million shares that will pay dividends, from which he has had no involvement in whatsoever. And to add, communication to the market and us common pleb shareholders has been absolutely pathetic ever since John Welborn has become NEC.

So if John is reading this, hope you love the positivity us common pleb shareholders are bringing to the table, we’re only honestly expressing our views based on the wonderful performance of the company since you’ve hijacked the AGM and jumped into the NEC position. Bring something to the table that will deliver for the company and I’m sure the sentiment will change, and the views of rewarding you and management will be far different as well.

But at the end of the day, what do I know, I’m just a common pleb that owns around 0.2% of the company, my votes will probably count for nothing always

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $211.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $1.208M 4.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 517334 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 7.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ 638441
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.