FEX 5.17% 30.5¢ fenix resources ltd

In my opinion, there is a cataclysmic different between options,...

1. 718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    In my opinion, there is a cataclysmic different between options, and what is being proposed with this loan share issue, considering the current dynamics of FEX.
    John Welborn is being given an interest free loan of shares in a high dividend paying company. John can simply pay back the loan with the dividends he will receive, and he has done NOTHING or has provided no PERFORMANCE to shareholders to deserve them. He is riding off the coattails of the work the company has already done, that he has no input into.

I would be looking at this whole scenario in
    a whole different light if the company was not paying dividends. This is why I am pi55ed off with this arrangement big time. John will be receiving money in the form of dividends for no work on his behalf whatsoever , reaping the rewards of work he has had nothing to do with.

If they were 23c options, and John believes the company will be a winner into the future, pull the checkbook out, fork out the money upfront, and then reep the rewards of the dividends, like all of us plebs have had to do, we’ve had no interest free loans, and he’s brought nothing to the table so far, how has he earned this entitlement? Or otherwise, hand out interest free loans in the form of shares to all of us plebs as well!

If there is a clause in the arrangement that clearly states no dividends unless the shares have been paid for, I’d look at this differently. But I’ve seen nothing to this effect so far

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $211.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $1.208M 4.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 517334 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 7.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ 638441
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.