SWF 2.04% 12.5¢ selfwealth limited

All the following are just my humble opinions. I have some...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    All the following are just my humble opinions. I have some degree of impartiality because I am not a holder - for reasons that will be obvious. Nevertheless I think that, with the right strategies, SWF could become very profitable.

What strategies could increase SWF's revenues without blowing out costs?

1. Increase the size of the customer base and the number of trades - but the advertising costs to attract new customers are expensive. Meanwhile, the COVID recovery bull market has subsided and existing customers are trading less and less - and note that, during the boom, SWF did not transition into sustained profitability, which means that profitability is now increasingly unlikely considering that conditions are becoming more difficult and there are more competitors.

2. USA markets - SWF has already delivered this, but strangely there is little info released regarding SWF's USA trade volumes. Draw your own conclusions.

3. HK market - SWF has already delivered this, but think about Ukraine/Russia. How many investors will want to take what many might consider to be an unacceptable risk - putting their hard-earned into anything controlled by Russia's good mate? Certainly not me.

4. Crypto market - promised by SWF but already late, and when it eventually arrives it will probably be too late because user-friendly convenient ASX-listed crypto ETFs already exist and more are on the way. Also, crypto is very risky and could eventually become worth its intrinsic value (i.e. nothing) - which does not seem to sit well with SWF's stated strategic aim of becoming "a wealth creation platform for retail investors and financial advisors". So, unless SWF's crypto offering allows short selling (which seems highly unlikely) then in my opinion crypto for SWF will be a fizzler.

5. Offer customers an optional well-established third-party state-of-the-art trading platform - in my opinion this could easily be done at little cost to SWF, but does not appear to even be under consideration. In my opinion, if fees were maintained at $9.50 per trade and the platform was available for free if plenty of trades were done per month, then this would put a rocket under SWF's profitability because SWF's low fees would pull in hordes of frequent traders from the major upmarket brokers.

Having read their manifestos, I don't think that either the existing directors or the new aspirants are worth bothering to vote for - (why does this remind me of the federal election?). In my opinion, SWF needs strategy 5 outlined above, but none of the contenders appear to even be considering it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.003(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $29.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.0¢ $72.56K 581.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 562483 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 123057 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.