SWF 0.00% 12.5¢ selfwealth limited

This statement from Andrew Ward is confusing and nonsense.They...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    This statement from Andrew Ward is confusing and nonsense.

They don't like the staff costs increasing - yet want projects to be delivered faster. How can you do that without staff?

They say that the growth strategy is aimed at the low-cost competitors - yet SelfWealth hasn't lowered it's prices. It's just delivering more services and features to gain more customers. SelfWealth is literally delivering on this demand.

They then call this the "wrong plan". But for some reason they are also complaining that the "wrong plan" is not being delivered fast enough!

They are complaining that the last capital raise was not at the exact peak of the share price. Wouldn't it be amazing to know when the exact peak of the share price will happen! The company also didn't have any reason to raise capital at that point, so why would they? It was only after a plan was developed that they raised money to deliver it.

Also - the last capital raise was at almost DOUBLE the current share price.

They are calling for RE and JOS to be removed. Why only two board members? Why them and not Tam Vu? They don't give any specific reason why those two directors should be removed, and why the other should be kept.

As for the new directors, if they want to explain why one was dumped from Clime and the other resigned soon after, I would be all ears. It's obvious that something happened that no one wants to talk about.

I am voting AGAINST this nonsense. Let's get this done so we can move on. The current board and CEO are delivering a plan to transform the company. At least let them deliver the plan and see the changes that will make, including to the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $38.98K 322.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 143092 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.