VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-4

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Very interesting document with breakdown not only of terms of convert but also detail in writing of Vango stance regarding ongoing WASC litigation with Superior. Per Plutonic Dome JORC 2021, Vango claim 997,000oz gold indicated and inferred from both underground and open pits. From my read Vango interpret WASC's granting of superior a 50% jv earn in interest in tenement as applying only to K2 underground mine, not PHB or K1 which are also on same tenement with k2. All indicated and inferred resource on k2/phb/k1 tenement are 236,000oz gold or close to 25% of VAN total jorc 2021 resource .. Later in document Vango claim litigation with Superior likely drag on for at least another 24 months which explain Superior appeal of 2016 claims, so as to keep case active in front of WASC as well as Jordaan in recent call very much downplaying any feed from plutonic done running through 2d mill anytime soon.. Also I think the $7.5mm is all the funds VAN going to get from mutual fund since to subscribe for the additional $2.5mm all disputes regarding 4 different tenements must be fully settled with court giving vango 100% undivided interest in all 4 tenements for Vango to subscribe to additional $2.5mm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.