EMC 4.35% 12.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

I too would like to hear more of Caruso and co's plans for the...

1. 11,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4668
    I too would like to hear more of Caruso and co's plans for the company. Right now it definitely stinks of an opportunistic play. Plus, the legal side of things in relation to Caruso in the past has me a little worried. Muddy water is the last thing this company needs!!! Also, I don't want a feed-off system from our funds for their other existing projects. Our projects are already massively prospective anyway. Plus, if they want to make a move this way, 100% of their time should be spent on our fundamental projects if they are that keen to be involved!

Right now I am 60-40 in favour of existing management in the belief that this is a GIANT wake up call for management and they will be forced to work overtime, find a good senior geo, and go all guns blazing, especially in the corporate space in relation to Mt Dimer and ensuring a decent capital supply without harming existing shareholders - Otherwise, the next section 249D is definitely going to be the end game for current management. There is no way they would get a second chance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $19.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $10.24K 82.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 44833 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 71206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.