TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

I must admit the letters of support are impressive. How I want...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I must admit the letters of support are impressive. How I want to believe PB. I just can’t trust what he is saying though. I personally do not believe they are trying to take over the company. Maybe if this was the first action of this type to be taken but it’s the second. Reading the letters of support seem like we are so close. If only he wasn’t so dismissive of shareholders for the past 5 years. After reading this announcement I understand Scooters view on the situation. I don’t think it is enough to sway me me though. PB only seems to communicate when his neck is on the line. If the 249D fails and he gets this over the line in the near future then I will eat humble pie and admit I was wrong. I think there has just been too many excuses for me. I hope if it gets up that the new board can create the relationships required quickly. I can’t shake this feeling of fool me once, shame on you fool me twice shame on me…

Good luck everyone, whatever the outcome let’s hope it is a line in the sand and we can get mining!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.