AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Cannot see how people don't see through what's going down at...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Cannot see how people don't see through what's going down at this time, the company still has a biard in place that have proved time after time that they cannot be trusted, the chairman is an arrogant SOAB who cares very little about shareholders which has stood out for so long you, the persona he portrayed towards shareholders at the last virtual meeting was nothing short of disgraceful, and now the BoD's are asking those dumb enough to give them more free reign to vote in favour of giving them more chance of continuing to bleed shareholders in the future.

Why do they need the ability to raise extra funds without shareholders approval can you people not smell the rats infesting the structures of this company, let the BoD's come to shareholders and raise when they need to it makes no difference to how the company has raised before, the only thing that will change is holders would give up their rights to having a say on a group of people who are renowned for looking after themselves first an foremost will say it again it makes no difference if the company wants to raise extra let them come to the shareholders for it don't let them fill the troughs whenever they like.

I will be voting NO, and I'm going to the meeting to let them know as well, anybody who cannot make it and want some questions answered plz put them up and I will certainly do my best to get answers to anyone queries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.