AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi Chocklips Hope u are well...sorry I can sometimes be like a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    Hi Chocklips Hope u are well...

sorry I can sometimes be like a genie in a bottle..just rub me and I will appear...thankyou for rubbing..

I won't be betting the recent price pump is due to any finance sorted announcement leak just yet...it's more than likely the asic situation as one could be forgiven for thinking part of auz massive shareprice fall in recent months was due to that so it stands to reason that sorted the price may gain a little back..

I do get the feeling and this could just be me that the market sees auz for what it is now and will only move the price up when a meaningful announcement is made regarding the advancing.... apparently already advanced finance dicussions...

I guess with auz current cash position once again if a CR raises its ugly head b4 any finance announcement would give the markets a pretty good indication of exactly how well or not how well the advanced dicussions are actually advancing...like it was a really long long time ago that they first said dicussions were advancing...like a loooong time ago..

anyhow all we can do is advance our HC dicussions for the time being so chocko..rub away and thanks for keep me in the loop

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $29.28K 3.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 13305467 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 291010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.