AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Yes, I agree someone has been giving the SP a little help up....

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Yes, I agree someone has been giving the SP a little help up. But there also have been dumps. Recent action does not appear to fit trading patterns from the recent past. Maybe the tide has turned and a differnt trading pattern makes money for the traders. It looks to me mostly day trading - they like to do their thing on a general rising trend - less risk of getting stranded on a position. Safer also AFTER a CR, when they can get stung by a discounted private placement. They also would like to start with a bag of shares bought cheap... I think there is some truth in what both RED and Gccc say.

Also, I'm sure a lot of people would like to see the SP well above 14c. Would make life a lot easier for the directors as well - they'd have a show of filling their current placement if the SP keeps going north.

But is there something more than manipulation going on here? Manipulation is so much easier if they are swimming with the tide. Sconi is primarily a nickel mine, located near Greenvale in a major nickel province. Management have been keen to continue drilling for nickel prospects on their tenements and to raise funds to do so. Given the impact that would have on funding negotiations and near term projected shortfall in world nickel production, is that not a fairly prudent?? There is more to this company than the current state of funding negotiations or poor judgement from a now departed director 5 years ago! Maybe the SP deserves to be a lot higher than it is, based on fundamentals. I really don't know, but my gut says it should be. Any significant upgrade in the nickel, given the current hype around nickel resource, would be interesting. Then watch the bot trades and the price spiking (as we have seen before with AUZ on announcements). That would leave those now selling below 10c feeling very sad I suspect!

One thing I have learned in the last few years here, is that for these companies held overwhelmingly by retail shareholders, you need to assume EVERYONE posting has an agenda and take the time to watch the patterns in trading and correlate that against what is being said (or not said) on HC, whilst keeping an open mind to listen to those who disagree with your sentiment, but take the time to explain their position. (And put the flamers on ignore).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.