AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

There seems to be an excessive amount of peeps being moderated...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    There seems to be an excessive amount of peeps being moderated for petty reasons, to all here there are many holders who sit back an watch the everyday bitching many continue here with and I dare say is the very reason posters such as @vintage left, (who was a holder but got out) his knowledge about what was happening and the research he conducted was exemplary for anyone who would listen and the bashings he withstood throughout to help others was nothing short of amazing, he took on the likes of @Flippa who was well versed in the art of the engineering but left many here with sour tastes about his continued BS and story telling with and about Auz, he has gone also, so anyone that posts here whether they are holders or non holders they have a right regardless of their positions, so try to be civil and maybe the moderation count can be minimised.

Also whilst talking about the company and the location of its meeting, its interesting to note the South Yarra Tennis Club has 2 rooms that are utilised for corporate meeting one holds between 80 to a 100 people, and the other holds between 180 to over 220 not sure which of these will be used but with a register of over 11,000 we can see that the BoD's want to keep it on a very small scale not sure of the reasons maybe the boards thought process is to minimise many disgruntled s/holders from attending.

Anyways those who cannot attend throw up your questions and I will do my best to get them answered God knows we certainly need answers to what has been going down within the company besides the SP since consolidation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.