ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

While it is true that most of the companies who consolidate...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    While it is true that most of the companies who consolidate their shares, keep losing value, it is because these losers are hanging on by the skin of their teeth, and there is little hope for the future. GGG is a different story: It is a sure winner and is being kept down because of politics. This thing can turn around at the blink of an eye. This consolidation could be a good thing by getting the SP going in the right direction. The SP turned around once, and can easily do it again in the blink of an eye. As more and more Greenlanders come to realize that the uranium scare is unfounded, and that it is just scare tactics used by the (non)progressives to keep the people down (and able to be controlled). GGG is doing the right thing, and getting the people better informed as to the non danger of the small amount of uranium present in the Kvanefjeld zone.

As long as the GoG is controlled by leftists and their non progressive agenda, Greenland will never progress from their current state of despair and hopelessness. It is time to "throw the bums out" and get a government that cares about the future. I can't see the present situation continuing for much longer as more and more people get fed up with the status quo, and want real change.

The mine is the key to a great future for Greenland. Without it ...???

Hang tough shareholders, this is a sure winner!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $43.53K 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1968203 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1844103 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.