ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Fellow Shareholders Only,On the matter of this newly released...

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Fellow Shareholders Only,

On the matter of this newly released press release I offer the following opinion and thoughts:

Relative to the Resolution ( Resolution 1) regarding the Acquisition by Greenland Minerals of 51% interest in the VillasrubiasProject in Spain and the Independent Expert's Report determination that the price being paid is Not Fair but Reasonable to the non-associated shareholders is rather AMBIGUOUS to me and I cannot form an opinion at this timewithout seeing the report in its entirety. However, it appears and unbeknown to us that certain large shareholder(s) raised concerns regarding the premiums being paid for said interest prompting such a report. Nonetheless, this action to me is an open and a democratic way to debate the issue out in the open to the benefits of all shareholders.

Resolution 2, I could care less what name they change it to. I Do Not Object

Resolution 3, Renumeration of Mamadou from $400K/yr to $500K/yr is not only inappropriate, it is misappropriation of shareholders' funds and also premature. I Object.

Resolution 4, Consolidation of Capital at a ratio of 10:1, to me this is inconsequential, and I can live with it. Companies large or small exercise such option all day. I do Not Object.

Resolution 5, to Enable the issue of Equity Incentives Under an Employee Incentive Scheme- Employee Incentive Plan. I would support such plan ONLY if certain benchmarks are met and the stringent conditions for goals are met. This dilution of shareholders value cannot and must not continue in perpetuity without real and not imagined results. Accordingly, I am unable to agree on such plan unless I see the Conditions set forth for the scheem. For Now, I abstain.

Lastly, I was under the unequivocal impression that real progress was being made towards a stronger company and a better future while undergoing Arbitration. I remain not only hopeful but confident that the Arbitration will yield favorable results and GoG will be found in the wrong. This investment for me is not an emotional one, it is business. However, I do consider it personal when so called politicians like Najaa commit fraud against my interest. This sentiment of mine will never change.

Until then, I'm stay tough, and my position is unwavering. I will never flinch; I will always fight for what is rightfully mine and will always always stare evil down.

LA Vita Is Always Bella!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.