ETM 9.52% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-46

1. GBB
    2,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    i see major changes so so here are my thoughts some of which are good for shareholders some not:
    1) they have a property in for not a lot of money this is actually good for all as if the greenland govt does not renew the license the company would be suspended as having no activity so a good safety first move
    2) company name change essential as part of the cleansing process ie new group running the show etc
    3)paying people i look at this differently it really comes down to the overall expenditure i would think if the directors get a bit more but a lot of the hangers on are gone the overall bill may fall i would favour that but if the bill goes up may not
    4) consolidation good time to do it and at some time would have to occur. yes shareholders will probably loose about two thirds of the value but the company is about three times over priced at the moment anyway
    5) this company has had lots of such schemes of which few have appeared to be taken up .it really depends on the price if too low its very negative

overall right direction although i expect a personal capital loss. all we need now is for them to stop this silly action against the govt and get on and do some new work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.719K 186.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3468971 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 184519 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.