ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Am I reading & understanding Resolution 4 - Condolidation of...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Am I reading & understanding Resolution 4 - Condolidation of Capital correctly ?.... Are they planning to conduct a 10:1 consolidation of all outstanding securities/shares ???....

If so that's the ultimate disgusting betrayal & destruction of shareholders & shareholder wealth !!!..... Effectively your number of shares owned is reduced 10x of what you currently own I.e. If you own 1,000,000 after the 10:1 consolidation you will only have 100,000 shares. Consolidations almost always never end well. SP is increased by 10x but in almost all cases falls back to preconsolidation levels....so you end up owning less shares & lower SP meaning your losing the money you initially invested. Worst possible outcome that can happen !!!..... If this happens these people running the company now are the biggest evil motherf*ckers & may they burn in hell for all eternity !!!.... Its like some stranger is stealing most of your quantity of shares that you paid for & worked hard for in your life to buy !!!???..... I don't want no scumbag to take away the number of shares I paid my honest money for !!!???..... It's totally screwing over the shareholders who have been loyal to the company over a long many painful years !!!???.....

LaVita this sounds like horrific news not good news we have been waiting for for so long ???!!!.....mad.pngfrown.pngconfused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.